Please note that the Museum itself will be CLOSED on Sunday 28th September and we invite all potential museum visitors, to come along and join us at Peak Hill Farm instead for HARVEST PAST!
This lovely event will celebrate the changing season and bring the past to life in the great outdoors with something for the whole family to enjoy. Attractions include:
- Eating – focus on local foods
- Dancing & live music
- Grinding, steaming, & Thrashing
- Agricultural machines, large & small – can YOU recognise a bailer & steamer; “thatch match” machine; little Garret & more?
- Animals – all sizes & ages
- Cart rides, woodworking crafts
- Traditional games (no batteries!) apple bobbing, skittles, hoops & sticks
- Sample rural life in the Living Van – work & life on the land
- Bygones Competition – guess the use of the Mystery Object
Peak Hill Farm, Theberton, IP16 4TG
Tickets: £5 available from the Long Shop Museum or on the gate. Funds will go to the museum.